Wednesday 15 August 2012

Daily Practice - Summer Courses

Hopefully everyone will have the chance to get to one of this year's Summer Courses.  My son Louis just came back from his first - a Young Eagles course, for boys aged 7 to 12 - and he would like to share his experience with you:


Louis Websdale, age 10, Romford District, Young Eagle

Champions of the Future, Champions of Peace!

I went on the Ropes Course on the second day of the course. I was chosen to go up first and show everyone how you do it. I was nervous because I'd never done anything like that before but I pushed myself and it paid off.  The best part of the whole course was the tarzan swing and chanting with everyone which was an amazing feeling! I came home and led Gongyo for the first time. My family were really proud of me after the course. 

If you are a Young Eagle reading this blog, then out of my heart, IT WAS AMAZING! Hope to see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment